Terms & Conditions (Only for Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve class on 27 Nov 2018)
- I understand that while great care will be taken to ensure the safety of participants during the workshop, Panoramic Photography Education LLP, as well as its instructor(s) and assistants, shall not be held responsible for any death, personal injury, loss or damage arising out of the participant’s participation in the workshop due to unforeseen circumstances. I understand that Panoramic Photography Education LLP, as well as its instructor(s) and assistants are only obligated to deliver the workshop materials.
- Any person who participates in this workshop does so entirely at his/her own free will and shall be deemed to have understood the risks and conditions associated with the participation in the workshop.
- It’s mandatory for all parents to provide their children with mosquito patches or insect repellant when the workshops are held in the nature. Panoramic Photography Education LLP, as well as its instructor(s) and assistants, shall not be held responsible for any mild or excessive mosquito bites or health conditions, whether mild or serious, arising from the participation of the workshop. As different people might have different skin or health reactions to different brands of mosquito patches or insect repellants, Panoramic Photography Education LLP does not recommend any specific brands of mosquito patches or insect repellants.
- Panoramic Photography Education LLP, as well as its instructor(s) and assistants, shall not be held responsible for the loss or damage of any personal belonging and valuable arising from the participation of the workshop. The participant and accompanying parents or guardians are fully responsible for their personal belongings and valuables.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The fee for a FULL DAY COURSE/WORKSHOP is inclusive of
- Training fee
- Usage of Digital SLR cameras (Standard lens and SD card included. We will provide prime, macro, zoom or telephoto lens for special workshops if necessary).
- Best 5 photos printed as a poster montage (To be sent to the parent within 14-21 working days upon course completion).
- One CD/DVD containing soft copies of all the photos taken by the participant.
- One ‘Certificate of Completion’ for each registered participant.
- One lunch
The fee for a FULL DAY COURSE does not include the cost for:
- Medical items (e.g. Inhaler)
- Transportation to/from workshop venue (Unless otherwise stated)
Meeting point for parents and trainer
To be confirmed via SMS or Whatsapp.
Parents are required to prepare the following for your child* during the Sungei Buloh outdoor lessons:
Please pack the following for your child. They will be carrying these items along with the tripod and camera set:
- A proper cap or hat
- Sunscreen lotion/spray
- Extra t-shirt
- Towel or handkerchief
- Water bottle
- Something sweet or sour – Ribena mobile pack, sweets, sour lemon sweet – Sometimes it helps during emergency if they feel light headed.
- Less than $10 inclusive of coins (They will be responsible for any amount of money brought there)
- Suggested outfit – If your child is not properly attired, they will be at risk for insect bites. Some insect bites can be deadly.
– NO LEGGINGS – The mosquitoes will bite through the thin layer of legging.
Jeans or long pants are recommended.
– NO SLIPPERS – Wear proper socks and covered shoes. There will be red ants.
- Dry and wet tissue
- Mobile phones – Students will be responsible for their belongings.
- Insect repellant spray – this is actually better than the patches other wise, bring along about 10 mossie patches. Please get your child a brand new bottle because i will require all students to spray the repellant every 1-2 hours.
- Light snacks (For outdoor lessons)
- Any other necessities (E.g medications and so on)
*Kindly note that we are ok with your child bringing some cash to the class however we advise that the amount should not be more than $10. We will not restrict how he or she is going to use the money however do let them know that they are entirely responsible for their own money. Do advise them to keep it properly.
Dear parents, for all our classes that are held at public areas, besides the risk of being attacked by insects, animals, poisonous plants or natural calamities, your child is also at risk of being targeted by pedophiles. Yes. PEDOPHILES. There are more and more cases in Singapore and i like to highlight this issue. Nobody is safe. Girls and boys alike. I’ll like to put this message bluntly to all parents, please, let your child know that there are crazy people around. Let them know not to follow any strangers, don’t talk to strangers and don’t let anyone touch them. I can protect them only to certain extent. Once they stepped into the toilet, there’s nothing i can do. I can’t go to the boy’s toilet. Please talk to your child about the term ‘Molest’ and ‘Rape’. These are serious issues to discuss with them. Prevention is better than cure.
Only for Wildlife Photography Workshop at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
Cancellation & Refund policy (Please read carefully)
(1) In the event that payment is made but the child is unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances, we seek your understanding that 85% of the workshop fee will be refunded to you within 7 working days.
However the remaining 15% will not be refunded as this nominal amount will be used to cover the expenses for the amount that has been made for the lens and bus ride. These are all paid 3 – 4 weeks in advance on my side and i would not be able to get a refund.
(2) What if it rains heavily…
(a) Before we set off to Sungei Buloh – Refund 100%
(b) When we are in the bus to Sungei Buloh – We will still proceed to Sungei Buloh and see if the rain stops or gets lighter within an hour.If not the lesson will be cancelled -Refund 100%.
(c) At the start of the lesson at Sungei Buloh – We wait and see if the rain stops or gets lighter within an hour.If not the lesson will be cancelled -Refund 100%.
(d) In the middle lesson at Sungei Buloh – No refund
(e) Towards the end of the lesson at Sungei Buloh – No refund
We strongly recommend all students to wear a proper cap/hat. The lesson will continue in the event of slight drizzle. I can imagine how upset they students will feel if we are there and yet we can’t do anything. However If it rains heavily or there is thunderstorm, we can take a shelter and see if it gets better. The weather is unpredictable and we will try our best to see what we can do.